Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Texture Tuesday

Today is a free and easy edition of Texture Tuesday.  It is also the first guest host for Texture Tuesday. Definitely go over and check out todays post.

kimklassendotcom

A couple of weeks ago n and I went on a photo walk.  We walked by the Jenny Grist Mill and continued down the waterfront.  On our walk back we spied a beautiful spot created by a homeowner across the stream.  It reminds me of a secret garden of sorts.  I can picture myself relaxing with a good book as I listen to the babbling brook.  Ahhhhhh


For this image I adjusted the levels then added Kim's sunkissed and warm sun textures.  I masked off the textures from the hammock.  I am pleased with how warm this image feels.

Peace!

5 comments:

Judy said...

lovely - as always.....I just want to hop in that hammock and take a nice little snooze!

xo

Cherie said...

Oh yes, I could find myself relaxing there for hours on end. Nice photo.

Unknown said...

This is an awesome spot! Love it!

Sharon said...

What a relaxing scene! The hammock is so inviting. Beautiful photo work!

Deborah said...

beautiful ...
so serene!

Related Posts with Thumbnails