Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our Word View - Fragile

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week Liz chose the word fragile.  My first thought was to go with a delicate rose blossom but then I thought I'd peruse my photos and see if I could find something out of the box.  Well I did just that.  Several years ago, during the month of December,  I left a bucket out on my back deck.  Actually I think I left it out earlier in the fall.  Well the bucket ended up full of leaves and water and at some point I decided to clean up the deck and when I saw the bucket this is what I pulled out of my bucket.


Isn't it quite lovely?  It looks like there was some sort of fern in the bucket as well and that would account for the delicate ice crystal or maybe the ice just formed that way.  I'm not sure.  But in the heat that summer brings this image cools me off!  

You'll have to go over to Our Word View to see Liz's interpretation this week. 

Peace!

1 comment:

Liz Thomas said...

Absolutely phenomenal Barb!

Related Posts with Thumbnails