Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Staying active is good for mind and body. 
2. A life of leisure well, that would be nice! 
3. The very thought of going back to school (as much as I love teaching) sends chills down my spine. 
4. Today is so beautiful. 
5. I grew up in the second home I now own and with two loving parents who did the best they could with what they had and what they knew.  
6. Christmas dinner several years ago was my most memorable meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly setting up the tent and sleeping out with n and Flicka, tomorrow my plans include finally finishing my planting and Sunday, I want to go to Claychick to pick up our plates and paint two more!


Peace!

2 comments:

The Liebers said...

Wonder how active I would be if I lived a life of leisure! I wouldn't mind having a month or so to test it out! My fill-ins are here!

LisaDV said...

That's so sweet that your 2nd home is the one you grew up in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails