Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our Word View - Adventure


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week I chose the word ADVENTURE.  Typically I am not a very adventurous person.  I am a homebody.  Give me a good book, an art project or my camera and I am very happy.  I do enjoy a good photo adventure... walking along a path not taken before.  That is loads of fun for me.  If I were truly going to take on something adventurous, you will not be surprised that it would be something to do with the ocean!  Lately I've been thinking, I'd like to try my hand at kayaking.  I think it would be amazing to get out on a body of water and paddle away.  I have not tried it yet, but I will.  In lieu of any photos of this upcoming adventure I thought I'd share the following image that I captured while walking my beach.  


processed with KK's textures if only, grey day and sweet treat

My dad always dreamed of owning a boat, charting a coarse and going on an adventure.  How wonderful that would have been.  Please visit Our Word View to see Liz's interpretation of this weeks word.  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails