Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Texture Tuesday

This week Kim challenged us to use two textures and try to switch things up a bit with our texture work.  Well I certainly did that this week.  I am sharing two pics of my daughter when she was very little.  I have worked on the processing of these image in the past and added a bit more tweaking today. I used several of Kim's textures including portrait, all my loving, silence, february magic, and possibly lola and annabelle.  These are from back in the days when I didn't label all my layers!  My final layer on the ultra artsy pic is on of Kim's more recent textures, elevate.  I do like how the images ended up.  They have a very different feel than any of my other textured images.






kimklassendotcom

Peace!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails