Monday, July 16, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday

Last year I had the most beautiful flowers on my back deck!  I had ordered calla lily bulbs online and loved them!  Sadly they did not make it through the winter even though I wintered them over in soil and newspaper in the shed.  Maybe I'll try them again next year.  I miss these beautiful flowers.  This year I have not really spent any time gardening.  I'm not sure why.  I miss the beauty that the flowers bring on my deck but I just have not had it in me.  Oh well!  






Peace!

2 comments:

joanne said...

The past few years I found gardening a physical challenge so I made sure all plantings were perennial and hardy (I live in Mass)....and hubby helps a lot, because there are always weeds.....love your calla lilies the best-they are so incredible...

Leah H. said...

Beuatiful Yellow flower!

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/new-beach-ball.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails