And...here we go!
1. For the first time I have realized that yes I have done a good job parenting my kids. How do I know this you ask? Well, because they are good people, people I would want to be with even if they weren't my kids.
2.Watching the finale of Lost with my son N last night, is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for Nanny's Irish Bread is one of my favorites because not only is it delicious but it also has significant sentimental value.
4. I will be thankful for the opportunity to take a long term sub position this past February for years to come.
5. It starts with a leap of faith.
6. Anything clean and citris are is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my power walk, tomorrow my plans include working in the yard and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!