Thursday, July 26, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...the weather is sketchy!  It's been windy and cloudy all day.  The sky is a strange bright white.  We are under a Hazardous Weather Warning for flash floods and thunderstorms.  Should be a crazy weather night.  

I am thinking...that tomorrow will be a great day to read a book.  The weather will still be cloudy and Friday is always a good day to stay home.  

I am thankful for...having my bills paid off.  I checked on several of them today and they have received the checks and the accounts are paid in full.


From the kitchen... plans....
                 
                   Thursday:  Burgers
                   Friday:   Rolled hot capicola spicy calzone, salad
                   Saturday: Pizza at Papa Ginos
                   Sunday: Spaghetti and meatballs
                   Monday:  Fresh Corn and Blueberry Salad with grilled shrimp
                   Tuesday:  Home made clam chowder  or french onion soup and salad


I am wearing....my army green shorts and black top 

I am creating...cards for my friend M, every day as well as clay creations with my beach clay. 

I am going...to work on my professional portfolio tomorrow.  I have to get it organized on the off chance that a position will open up before the end of summer. 


I am wondering... what will come next.   

I am reading...Well I finished The Son of Neptune.  It had a great conclusion.  I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.  Next up a long shelved read... The Help. 

I am hearing...the sound the television and Flicka playing with her toys.  She loves to chew on her toys.  She is so cute.  (and fresh!)


I am hoping...that I'll get together with my friend C.  Our plans have yet to come together. 


I am looking forward to...just being with my kiddos tomorrow!  Breakfast out (maybe) a walk on the beach (maybe) scary movies (maybe)  I guess will just wait and see. 


I am learning... to be present and not project about the future.   

Around the house...I finally planted my plants and worked on the back deck a bit.  I still have more to but it is a start. 


A favorite quote for today...



‎The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.  Oscar Wilde

One of my favorite things ...is relaxing at the end of the day.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: no plans.... 


A photo I'm sharing:







Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails