Thursday, July 26, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...the weather is sketchy!  It's been windy and cloudy all day.  The sky is a strange bright white.  We are under a Hazardous Weather Warning for flash floods and thunderstorms.  Should be a crazy weather night.  

I am thinking...that tomorrow will be a great day to read a book.  The weather will still be cloudy and Friday is always a good day to stay home.  

I am thankful for...having my bills paid off.  I checked on several of them today and they have received the checks and the accounts are paid in full.


From the kitchen... plans....
                 
                   Thursday:  Burgers
                   Friday:   Rolled hot capicola spicy calzone, salad
                   Saturday: Pizza at Papa Ginos
                   Sunday: Spaghetti and meatballs
                   Monday:  Fresh Corn and Blueberry Salad with grilled shrimp
                   Tuesday:  Home made clam chowder  or french onion soup and salad


I am wearing....my army green shorts and black top 

I am creating...cards for my friend M, every day as well as clay creations with my beach clay. 

I am going...to work on my professional portfolio tomorrow.  I have to get it organized on the off chance that a position will open up before the end of summer. 


I am wondering... what will come next.   

I am reading...Well I finished The Son of Neptune.  It had a great conclusion.  I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.  Next up a long shelved read... The Help. 

I am hearing...the sound the television and Flicka playing with her toys.  She loves to chew on her toys.  She is so cute.  (and fresh!)


I am hoping...that I'll get together with my friend C.  Our plans have yet to come together. 


I am looking forward to...just being with my kiddos tomorrow!  Breakfast out (maybe) a walk on the beach (maybe) scary movies (maybe)  I guess will just wait and see. 


I am learning... to be present and not project about the future.   

Around the house...I finally planted my plants and worked on the back deck a bit.  I still have more to but it is a start. 


A favorite quote for today...



The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.  Oscar Wilde

One of my favorite things ...is relaxing at the end of the day.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: no plans.... 


A photo I'm sharing:







Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails