Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our Word View - Grandeur

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week Liz chose the word grandeur.  Immediately I knew I would use an image from my trip last summer to Washington DC.  Our country's capital is full of buildings that just ooze grandeur.  One of my favorites was the National Cathedral.  The exterior is larger than life as you can see in my image.  The interior is beautiful and haunting.  I'll post more images of this building tomorrow.


I hope that you will take a minute to pop over to Our Word View to see Liz's interpretation of this weeks word.  You can also see photos at our Flickr page.  We'd love for you to join us in this fun photo/blog challenge.

Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually thought this image was from London or somewhere. Would never have thought such a gorgeous cathedral was in the US!

Related Posts with Thumbnails