Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go! 

1. I am happy spending time in the garden when the air is dry and the sun is not too hot!
2. Strawberries, blueberries, farm fresh tomatoes, zucchini and summer squash are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.
3. To help me means you must first listen to me...
4. Get a full time teaching job at IBES is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!
5. Just the other day I was saying how great vacation was going...
6. It is interesting how certain patterns happen over and over again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Brave with N, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to Lowes, Walmart and the local health food store for some stuff and Sunday, I want to give my pup a bath and get her ready for her check up at the vets,  I'm a little nervous about it!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails