Thursday, July 5, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...it another beautiful summer day.  With the ocean breeze it will be in the upper 70's today.  Perfect weather. 

I am thinking...that the peaceful quiet of my neighborhood suits me perfectly. 

I am thankful for...my friends.  I can't imagine a life without friends. 


From the kitchen... grilled flat bread has been on the menu this week.  One of my favorite summer foods.  


I am wearing....my purple short sleeve top and cream cropped pants. 

I am creating...plans to make homemade soap.  I now know where to get my lye as well as the other ingredients needed.  I can't wait to try out some recipes. 

I am going...to go to the movies with N tomorrow.  Not sure what we'll see but it's always a fun time at the movies.  


I am wondering... how long it will take us to watch all the episodes of Lost. 

I am reading...lots of blog posts.  One of my favorite things to do to unwind and relax.  

I am hearing...the second episode of Lost playing on the tv.  


I am hoping...that I will get to hang out with my friend C either this week or next.  We just have to make a plan and make it happen.  


I am looking forward to...pizza tonight.  


I am learning... to build stamina and walk fast.  

Around the house...  lots to do but not much motivation.  


A favorite quote for today...



"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
– e. e. cummings



One of my favorite things ...is relaxing on my porch.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: hanging with the family, movies, Lost, cooking out... all sorts of summer stuff. 


A photo I'm sharing:



Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails