Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Good Day

Today was the perfect Sunday.  I spent the entire day at home.  Spent time playing games with the children, cleaning and organizing my desk and book shelf and scanning photos onto my computer.  I did umpteen loads of laundry, tended the fire, worked on some professional development and uploaded photos to my FB.

The temperature is extremely cold and we are participating in the freeze your buns off challenge so our thermostat does not go above 62.  Typically it stays on 58.  With the cold air outside infiltrating every nook and cranny of our home the 60 degree temps inside feel much colder.  As I type this my hands are freezing.  I think I'll go sit by the fire for a few minutes in order to warm up!

Back to school tomorrow.  Another storm will be heading our way this week.  Wonder if a snow day is in store for us this week.

Hope you are staying warm in your neck of the woods!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails