Saturday, January 8, 2011

For Reflection....

A friend posted this on FB yesterday and I read it this morning.  I think it fits my life right now.  




~ There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Let the people that make you happy know how they make you feel.It is time very well spent!




I received the following in my email on the 4th and never opened it until just moments ago.  I feel like someone is trying to tell me something.  What do you think?




B, is it my imagination, or are you receiving guidance from within?

You know, by the kind of feelings that either tell you to "have back at it" with the zeal of a lion, or perhaps to finally turn the page, the entire page, not just dog-ear it, and move on. 

I thought so. 

Well then, may I suggest you act on it, as if nothing else mattered? 

I LOVE OUR LITTLE TALKS! 
    The Universe




Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails