Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill Ins!

And...here we go! 

1. So many of us are struggling in this country right now that I wonder how we will ever come out of this economic time.

2. Keep the faith,  stay the course and surround your self with love  even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of of the differences of others can lead the world to a brighter future.

4. Peace is waiting quietly.  If only we would stop and notice.

5. Light is in both the eye of the beholder and the heart of the individual.  Let there be light that surrounds us all!

6. I am so grateful for  all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Star Wars with N, tomorrow my plans include creating wings for n's toga costume and creating some wax prints and Sunday, I want to take some photos of the progress over at 40 M!


Peace!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It is disheartening to think of the state of the country right now. I think #2 fits right in nicely with that though. We'll get through.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting!

Hopefully our country will make a turnaround sooner than later.

Peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails