Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...I see the darkness of a rainy remnants of a chilly dark day.

I am thinking...about how  excited I am that I have a short week.  Not much better than a two day work week. 

I am thankful for...my life.  I have wonderful children, a good job and a handsome supportive husband.  

From the kitchen...I smell the aroma of sparkling cinnamon candles from Yankee  Candles and the sand and sun wax tart that has melted in my  ceramic white tart burner.  Love the aromas from Yankee.  

I am wearing...my jammie!  They are my blueberry marshmallow jammies.  Soft light baby blue chunky fleece pants and button up top.  Ahhhh I love winter pjs.  

I am creating...beautiful designs everyday at school but not much else lately :(  I will be busy soon creating cards and gifts for the winter holidays.  I would like to create more time for my art practice. 

I am going...to do my best to be more conscious about staying positive and living in the moment.  

I am reading...Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 4 in the series, still.  It is a great series.   I have not made enough time for my reading lately and I regret that as N and I are reading the series together and he really wants me to finish book 4.  

I am hoping...that our Equity Line goes through earlier than later so that we can get moving on all that must be done over at 40 Mayflower.   

I am hearing...the drone of the television and various other hand held electronic devises.

Around the house...I continue to work towards reducing the amount of stuff  that constantly accumulates.  

One of my favorite things...is changing into my warm cozy pajamas as soon as I get home from work.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: working with N on several projects due in the next week, reading, maybe some artwork and a checkup on Friday.   m sharing...(add your picture here)Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails