Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

So...here we go! 

1. I hope that we'll be done with 40 Mayflower before  pigs fly!

2. Rain in the forecast again for next Tuesday and Wednesday...seriously?!

3. Call on me brother when you need a hand.  We all need somebody to lean on!

4. Did you know that there's a whole set of jokes based on if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is because he is so predictable,  if you could only hear what he is saying in this moment you would know what I mean.

6. M's dad, the 24 year old who was in my first 3rd grade class who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet time with the family, tomorrow my plans include painting the exterior cement walls and inserting hydrolic cement in the cracks over at 40 Mayflower and Sunday, I want to get things done and enjoy an evening Pats game!


Happy Weekend!


Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I agree with #4...ain't that the truth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails