So...here we go!
1. Why does bad stuff happen to good people?
2. n and I can't wait to travel together and see the world.
3. Thank you for the small gifts in my life that I experience every day.
4. I love Christmas but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it is a relaxed holiday all about food with no stress or worries about gifts and running around before the holiday, plus it is the official(for me) beginning of the winter holiday season.
5. I am SO grateful and excited that we will be able to continue to work on 40 Mayflower and I can't wait to get going!
6. I have always thought that we can make up our minds to be anything we want to be and I hope to instill this belief into my children.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family maybe with a glass of pino grigio, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with n - shopping perhaps the parade and then hosting n's friend L and Sunday, I want to plan Thanksgiving and enjoy hanging out and watching football-Go Pats!