Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

So...here we go! Friday Fill Ins #198

1. Sometimes, I wish I could just make things better by snapping my fingers!  Wouldn't that be nice?

2. I am just concerned about the whole thing I want N's stomach to feel better so he can get back to a regular routine at school.

3. Small things make me happy.

4. Self reflection  is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to organize my desk, but it is downstairs and out of sight out of mind!

6. Is it spring ...yet?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging in with the kids and watching What Not to Wear, tomorrow my plans include shopping with n for her winter coat and Sunday, I want to eat yummy snacks(any easy good recipes out there?  leave me a comment and watch the Patriots!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

oooh being able to do #1 would be so nice!

Here is my Fill-in

Related Posts with Thumbnails