Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

So...here we go! 

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole and gravy.

2. So I busted my rump all day yesterday and by half time R was sacked out on the couch and we hadn't even eaten our turkey diner yet!

3. This is one of the best Thanksgivings I can remember... I thought it would be difficult but it was more nostalgic than anything else.

4. Now we can't wait to decorate for Christmas, yipee!

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's just Friday night and we have two more days for the weekend!

6. I am working to perfect the art of letting go and staying in the moment....not the past not the future... just the present!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to and enjoying as we speak...watching movies with the kids, tomorrow my plans include getting N some new gym clothes and posting some Thanksgiving pictures and Sunday, I want to get more items on Ebay and get some work done for school!


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails