Monday, November 8, 2010

NoBloPoMo - Day 8

Well I'm on my eight day of writing in November.  Honestly I'm not feeling very motivated to write tonight.   Today was a busy day.   'N' went back to school today.  He was not thrilled about the idea but he just had to jump back into things.  I wish he didn't dislike school so much.  It makes for a long tiresome morning before the day even begins.   I worked in 'n's class all morning on tedious jobs.  By the end of the morning I had a headache.  After leaving school I went to a local market and did some shopping.  Once at home I had groceries to put away, ironing to finish, and cleaning and cooking to work on!  After all those household chores I worked with my teaching partner to write up a few more conferences for our morning class.  Wow just typing all of this makes me tired!  No wonder why I don't feel like typing.

Now that I shared with you about my day I think I'll go relax and watch some tv with the kids.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails