Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back

Well the darkness has begun.  We turned the clocks back today. It is just a little bit before 5pm and it is already dark out.  Now we begin the time when I will be getting up in the dark and driving home from work in the dark.  Yuck!

We had an absolutely glorious sunset after a rather dreary day.  The colors were so vivid.  Pink, oranges and yellows behind the trees and in the distance.  The colors then changed into lovely hughes of purples and blues.   Nature is glorious.






Today was a quiet day.  Laundry, kitchen planning for 40 Mayflower, a visit to 40 Mayflower to take measurements and to inspect the area where the perc test was completed.  I am hopeful about the work on the septic.  The ground that was dug up was very sandy.  Sandy, from what I understand is good for the construction of septic systems.

This upcoming week should be good.  N will have a lot of make up work to complete but we have a day off in the middle of the week in honor of Veteran's day.  I'm looking forward to a short work week.  Just two days of work for me this week.  Soon I'll need to begin shopping for Christmas gifts.  While I have not talked to R about it; I think that we'll just be buying gifts for the children this year.  We'll see what happens.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails