Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Great News!!!!

We got the permit!!!!!! Yippeee..... hoorayyyyyy!!!!!  Yayyyyyyy!!!!

Can you tell I'm a little bit excited?

R went down to town hall yesterday and got the health department to sign off on the new septic plan and then went to the inspector/building department to complete the application process.  On top of it the fee was far less than I expected.  I was thinking thousands of dollars and it was only 500!  Yay for the budget.

When R came downstairs this morning I told him that I still couldn't believe that we got the permit.  (for some reason I had myself convinced that they would say no,  don't know why but that's just me I guess....) Anyway his reply to me was "Well it took a lot of perseverance."  I never would have expected that comment from R.

Anyway folks;  now rather than showing occasional posts of the destruction/demolition I'll be showing photos of construction and improvement.  I am beyond thrilled.  I'm thinking we may even make our  self imposed spring deadline.

I believe my parents are smiling down on us and very proud.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails