Friday, November 5, 2010

Dreams

Do you ever have a dream that just sticks with you throughout the day?  It happens to me all the time!  I have not been sleeping well lately.  I wake up several time a night for no apparent reason.  I typically look at the clock, calculate how much more time I have before my alarm goes off and then roll over and go back to sleep.  The last two evenings I had very specific, detailed and realistic dreams that just keep popping back into my mind.  Two nights ago I dreamt of my Aunt May's home.  I have reoccurring dreams about this home.  It played a big role in my childhood.  It was where we went for family celebrations on a regular basis.  When my Aunt could no longer take care of the home she sold it and moved into a condo.  I never visited her at the condo. My most recent dream had me at her home on Anawon.  I think my children were with me in my dream.  We were upstairs in the hall that was between all the bedrooms.  It was more like a vestibule.  Anyway in this dream we were looking at the upstairs bathroom.  It had been renovated and in my dream there was a pretty floral wall paper on the walls.  We also ventured down the back stairway into the kitchen.  The kitchen was different in my dream too.  That was it.  For some reason it keeps coming back to me today.  The second dream had to do with my brother in law and the benefit he is having at his home this weekend.  I dreamt that I was attending the benefit but it was taking place in a fancy hotel that had large beautifully polished wood stairwells.  These stairs gleamed in the light.  In my dream I had not paid to attend the benefit.  Another odd part of the dream was the fact that three beautiful dresses were left in my room so that I would have something fancy to wear to the event.  I remember looking at the sizes of the dresses in my dream and they were several sizes too small. It was just a strange dream.  Wonder what they mean.  Hmmmm......


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails