Saturday, November 1, 2008

November-Writing Month!

So this is the first entry in my month long commitment to writing every day. I think I'll probably just write about what I usually write about and maybe throw in some Reflection writing. What do you all think? Any ideas on how to start a serious writing practice? I'd love your input.

So last night was Halloween. The kids were very excited. I tried to stay home to hand out candy, but they really wanted me to walk around with them even though 'R' was walking too. We walked most of the neighborhood. It was chilly being so close to the ocean. Last year it was much more mild, but I shouldn't complain because we didn't have to wear winter coats. So there were a few children out with their families but not as many as we have seen in the past. All the people were very pleasant. Although I must comment on one house. It was one of the very large homes right on the ocean and it had a McCain Palin sign hanging on their bar for all the children and parents to see as the children trick or treated. YUCK! Oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions.

So I'm off to hold Vote No on 1 signs for a couple of hours today. Visibility is important at this late stage in the game. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

Peace!

from
a
Mama
for
OBAMA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails