Friday, October 31, 2008

Posting Like Crazy!

So I'm writing another post to be published on Friday. Just a quick little not because I know that it will be a crazy day with Halloween and all. So I was noticing how many posts I have published this month. 20 posts I think. It made me wonder about how many times I posted in previous Octobers. Well the answer is not much! In 2007 I managed 4 posts. In 2006 I had yet to begin my online blog.



I'm looking forward to writing everyday for the month of November. I have a book of writing prompts that I began using to add to an autobiographical piece to this journal that I call Reflections. The prompts are intended to create a collection of writing that would be passed down to my children one day. I'm hoping to include some entries in November from this book.



Peace!


Oh and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails