Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stand for Children-Vote No on One

So you heard that we have a new computer!  It is awesome and I have spent way too much time figuring it out today.  I have a lot to learn, but it seems simple enough so far.  The video program is great.  I have, with R's help, edited, uploaded and copied to disc the meeting we had on Oct 15th at the Loring Center.  I will be posting the You Tube links later.  It is quite time consuming but very rewarding.  

I am looking forward to catching up with a friend next Tuesday; she is another member of Stand for Children who is stepping down due to other obligations.  We carpooled to the MA Leadership Network meetings last year and had the chance to get to know each other a bit better.  She is a lovely person with a beautiful family.  I am looking forward to spending some time with her over tea on Tuesday.  I've been missing her at our MLN meetings this year but I totally understand that her family must come first.  That is actually the beauty of Stand, because they get it too.

Well I'm going back to YouTube.  I hope to have links to share soon.

Peace!

from 

a Mama for Obama

PS Isn't it great that Colin Powell has endorsed Obama?  I am so excited!  There is hope!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails