Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow!



So I am so excited for several reasons:


First, I made it through the first week of posting every day! This is the longest stretch I have gone posting daily so I am happy to be developing a writing practice. I have decided that I am going to write what I can and leave judgment aside. It's not the quantity it is the quality and the practice that is important.

Second, last week I entered several give away raffles through a 'virtual home show'. I actually won two prizes. One is from Julie at
http://farmerjulie.blogspot.com/ The other item is a handmade toy from Felicia at http://www.fluffyflowers.typepad.com/.

I can't wait to get my treasures in the mail. Go check out these ladies! Their work is so cool. They may actually inspire me to get back into my artistic endeavors.

Third, my conferences for next week week are done! This is thanks to fine collaboration with 'S' my teaching partner.

All is good and now I'm off to go bowling with the family.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails