Sunday, November 2, 2008

4 Things Meme

So I found this Meme over at Karyns blog. Here goes



Four things I did today:(I'm taking the liberty of sharing what I did yesterday as it is early yet)



1. Held a Vote No on 1 sign at local interesection

2. Waved at Vote No supporters

3. Was flipped off by at least one Vote Yes person(can you believe that?)

4. Took a nap


Four things on my to-do list:



1. Buy a birthday gift

2. Get supplies for lunches

3. Do my nails

4. Make a Drs appointment for Dad


Four of my guilty pleasures:



1. reading blogs

2. television

3. Politics

4. coffee


Four random facts about me:



1. I love organization in my documents and on my computer, to the point of obsession(folders and binders are my friends :).


2. I despise wrinkles in clothing and iron everything.

3. I go to bed thinking about the first cup of coffee that I will enjoy the next morning.

4. I am a Reiki practitioner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails