Monday, November 24, 2008

Unsure

Well we're having some issues with 'N' in school. He is so smart and can do the work but he is not happy in school. Happy with his friends but that is about the only thing he is happy about. He is the kind of kid who has to connect to his teacher and this just has not happened yet. I'm not sure that it will happen. I know that things will not always be easy with school but I am really struggling as I watch my child struggle with his intense dislike for school this year. I could just cry! I'm communicating with his teacher. She knows how important it is for 'N' to feel connected and part of a community. She has reached out to his prior year teacher. I'm afraid it is too little too late. I just don't know. Any input from folks who have gone through this would be greatly appreciated.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails