Thursday, November 8, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...it is dark and stormy.  We are in the midst of an old fashioned nor easter.  The wind is whipping the trees and wires into a frenetic dance. 

I am thinking...that it will be good to be working today.  There has not been much out there these last two weeks.  

I am thankful for... electricity.

From the kitchen... chicken, broccoli and ziti last night.  It was very good.  Tonight is anyones guess. 

I am wearing....my eggplant pj's until it is time to get dressed for work.  Then I'll be wearing my black pants with my pink striped shirt and pink vest.  

I am creating...art and cards as well as a new website to sell my creations....  can't wait to share it here on Surfside Serenity.  

I am going...to continue to pray and ask for prayers for my friend M .  I am also going to do better reaching out and staying connected.  It is easy for me to go into hibernation mode.  I will do my best not to go there this year.   

I am wondering...what class I'll be covering today.  

I am reading... The Walking Dead comic books bound in an anthology.  We are huge fans of this apocalyptic series on AMC and now N and I are hooked on the books.  

I am looking forward to... a long weekend.  

I am learning...to be patient.  

Around the house...things are OK.  I have found myself being the main responsible person for cooking and cleaning ... not really how I want things to go but I'm working on that.  

A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things ... my puppy.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working tomorrow and hopefully a relaxing weekend.  


A photo I'm sharing:








Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails