Friday, November 30, 2012

NaBloPoMo 11/30/12

What has been the hardest part about blogging daily?

I have been trying to blog on a daily basis for quite some time.  I like the idea as well as the final product of a writing practice.  This November I decided to try and continue with my regular daily blog posts as well as writing to the daily prompts from NaBloPoMo.  It has been a bit of a challenge to get two posts up every day.  I think the most difficult part of the challenge I gave myself was writing to a prompt every day.  Sometimes it is great to have a place to start but other times it's not all that much fun.  It has been a great lesson for me however and I can take this experience and use it to empathize with my students.  I am looking forward to scaling back a bit now that November is coming to an end. 

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails