Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Word View - SOFT


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week Liz chose the word soft for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

When I first thought of the word soft I immediately thought of a set of beautiful images I have from the garden of our neighborhood elementary school.  There is one I especially enjoy of the most lovely ornamental grass taken in such a way that the light dances in the background.  Unfortunately with my computer power cord on order, and my battery uncharged I have no way to access my thousands of photos!  Ugh!  You don't realize how much you rely on technology until it is not available.  This will teach me to back up all my important files onto my external hard drive.  First on my list when I'm all powered up.  

Second to that initial image I thought of my lovely little pooch, Flicka.  She is certainly soft and has recently taken to finding a soft cozy spot to spend her day.  Typically she ends up in my son N's room snuggled up on his bed.  She is too cute.  So tonight I decided to try and capture her in the act of being soft, cuddly and cute.  It was not hard.  To add to the fun n decided to join us.  









Peace!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails