Friday, November 16, 2012

NaBloPoMo 11/16/12

Would you buy your dream house if the price was right BUT you also were told it was inhabited by ghosts?

I love this question!  First I must say that I own both of my dream homes.  Neither home is fancy or overly large but they are both perfect for my family.  One is the home where I grew up and the other is the home in which I am raising my family.  I still do dream about all the improvements I would make to both homes.  If someone came to me and said they could magically make all those improvements but the house would be inhabited by ghosts that would make me pause.  I believe in ghosts.  I just do.  I have had personal experiences in my home that make me believe there is a very thin veil between where we are now and where we will be some day.  If I could choose my ghosts I would say yes in a heartbeat.  There is good and bad everywhere.  I would not want to live in a home that was inhabited by negative ghosts or spirit.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails