Thursday, November 22, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...  it is bright and clear.  I see blue sky and white puffy clouds through the branches of the trees. 

I am thinking...that I have much to be thankful for in my life. 

I am thankful for... my health, family, friends and a wonderful life. 

From the kitchen...turkey with all the fixins!  Yummm. 

I am wearing....my jeans a black shirt and green vest.  

I am creating...my teacher portfolio. I took a break from this work but now will work on it until it's completion.

I am going...to enjoy my family and stay in the moment today.  (as soon as I finish this post)

I am wondering...what it means that my application for the 3rd grade position was opened...will I get an interview? 

I am reading... back to my Transitions book.  

I am looking forward to... Thanksgiving dinner, pie for dessert and Pats tonight.  What a wonderful plan for the day.   

I am learning...to be more comfortable when I push myself out of my box. 

Around the house..things continue to be less than  perfect but I am ok with that. 


A favorite quote for today...





One of my favorite things ... teaching.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  time with family, time outdoors, time working on my portfolio. 


A photo I'm sharing:





photo by nmp






Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails