Friday, November 2, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?



I would live exactly where I am now with one caveat;  I would be living mortgage and bill free.  
I love my home.   It is the perfect size for two or four.  It has grown with us as we had our children and it is the heart of all I do.  I am the type of person who is happiest at home.  I love to putter in the yard, work inside on an art project or curl up on the couch by the fire and read a good book.  If we were living bill and mortgage free R and I would have a beautiful classic car to drive around in with the top down.  I would sit at the beach with a sketchpad and doodle to my heart's content.  I can certainly do all of these things now... well with the exception of the classic car... but there is always the nagging feeling that there is a job to be done or money that must be squirreled away.  I guess for me it's not so much where I would live as how I would live that I find both interesting and important.  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails