Monday, November 19, 2012

NaBloPoMo 11/19/12


If you had to get locked in some place (book store, amusement park, etc) overnight alone, where would you choose to be locked in?


Oh if I could only be locked in overnight in a beautiful bookstore.  That would be sheer bliss!  I love everything about book stores.  They have their own unique atmosphere set up by the lighting, furniture, music.  For me a visit to a book store is a whole body experience.  I can imagine touching and holding new books and taking in their unique smell... the new book smell...as background music plays and the glossy hard covers set up at eye level beckon me to move on to the next section. Ahh one of my all time favorite book store environments was that of our local Borders.  Oh how I miss Borders.  I could spend hours browsing, although never took that time for myself.  The tall dark shelves and leather chairs were always so inviting.   If I could have an entire book store all to myself I would relish that time.  I can picture myself leisurely browsing each section of the store.  To spend time looking at whatever I might fancy would be such a treat.  

Peace!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails