Thursday, November 15, 2012

NaBloPoMo 11/15/12

Tell us about your favourite pet.

I have had many pets in my lifetime.  I grew up with both dogs and cats.  In my home I have been adopted by four different neighborhood cats.  My favorite feline was Fluffy.  She was more like a dog than a cat really.  She followed us around like a puppy.  She spent a lot of time outside, but whenever we were in the yard she would come running.  She was a great cat. 









My all time favorite pet however is my year and a half old puppy, Flicka.  She is a border collie and she is worth her wait in gold.  She is such a love.  If she could sit on your lap all day she would.  She also loves to bet silly.  She will herd us and her toys.  She loves playing frisbee, catch and chase.  I never thought I would fall in love with a dog, but she has caused me to have a change of heart.  I don't know what I would do without her unconditional love and company.  She is certainly a blessing in my life. 







Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails