Thursday, August 16, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window..it is a glorious summer day.  The temperature is perfect with low humidity.  This is the weather I'd love day in and day out.  

I am thinking...that  I have then end of summer, back to school blues!

I am thankful for...all the good things in my life.  

From the kitchen...today will be leftovers but yesterday was a steak birthday meal for R.  Steak on the grill, mashed potatoes from the crock pot, huge green salad and homemade garlic croutons.  For desert we had apple pie and vanilla ice cream.   
                 
I am wearing....my favorite summer shirt with grey shorts.  The shirt is red with a paisly print.  Looks a little bit like a bandana but I love it!  

I am creating...lots of fun links on pinterest.  I want to have a wealth of ideas in case I land a full time position this year. 

I am going...to  try not to let back to school jitters get the best of me....

I am wondering... how Cupcake Charlie's will be today.  

I am reading...teacher blogs... so that I can pin great ideas. 

I am hearing...the dishwasher doing it's magic.  

I am hoping...that transitions back to school will be smooth as silk. 

I am looking forward to...seeing family at a family wedding shower this weekend. 

I am learning... to breath more deeply.   

Around the house...things are ok.  The new chores are just going... not sure how it will pan out.  

A favorite quote for today... posted by a middle school principal on twitter today:

"Service to your community and others is the rent you pay for the privilege of living in the world" S.Covey

One of my favorite things ... relaxing at the end of the day when all the work is done.    

A few plans for the rest of the week: going out with n, talking with my BFL   C, watching Big Brother, going to my little cousins shower in Boston, preparing to set the alarm each day next week :( ! 

A photo I'm sharing:





Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails