Thursday, August 9, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...well when I first entertained writing this post it was hazy and gray outside, luckily now the sky is blue and the sun is shining.  What a beautiful day it has turned out to be! 

I am thinking...that  this summer has gone by way too fast!  Why can't summer be 5 months long instead of two months?

I am thankful for...the fact that we can get the foundation waterproofed for less than we originally thought.  We still have to figure out how to excavate the area but we'll know more about that after today when we talk with a couple of excavating companies.   

From the kitchen... farmers market today... maybe that will inspire me?
                 
I am wearing....my pj's!  Big surprise there, right? 

I am creating...more cards with my sunrise photos.  I'm not thrilled with the fact that I forgot to check that I wanted them printed with a white border, oh well, next time. 

I am going...to  hope and pray that we can solve the water problem ASAP.  

I am wondering... how long it will take me to hopefully get a long term sub position this year.  Maybe I'll be lucky and a full time position will pop up over the next couple of weeks.  

I am reading...pinterest.... can that be considered reading?

I am looking forward to...fixing 40 M and moving forward. 

I am learning... to let the bad go and be ok with the challenges that are always a part of life.    

Around the house...things are looking good.  I've revamped the chores and hope that will enable us to keep the house up once our schedules go back to being crazy.  (notice I refuse to say the 's' word!!!!) 

A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things ... crawling under my covers at the end of the day.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: going out with n, walking with my BFL   C, watching Big Brother, hopefully going to the beach and getting into the ocean, something I have yet to do this summer.  

A photo I'm sharing:



Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails