And...here we go!
1. Seeing darkness settle in earlier each night makes me realize summer is fading.
2. It's never to late to follow your dreams.
3. According to the weather man this weekend should be beautiful.
4. As we get closer to the first day of school I end up with butterflies in my stomach!
5. I associate my daughter's birthday with the anniversary of my MIL passing, wish I didn't but I do.
6. Long ago I would be helping to plan for end of the summer festivities, now I let the end of the summer come and go quietly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with N to get his new clothes, tomorrow my plans include meeting with foundation people I hope and Sunday, I want to relax and prepare for the last week of summer vacation!