Thursday, August 2, 2012


Outside my window...it is a bit gray.  The sun is supposed to come out and heat things up, bringing with it humidity and the chance of more showers.

I am thinking...that I have to get ready to leave for my treck up to Walpole to attend Aunt E's funeral.  It is hard to see those closest to her in pain.

I am thankful for...the best daughter in the world!  She helped me do a massive cleaning of the basement and asked what she could do for me today when I am gone.  I'm going to have her finish putting the towels and blankets away as well as work on completing the upstairs clean up so that we can bake her cake this afternoon.  


From the kitchen... no plans....
                 
I am wearing....my pj shorts and my brown shirt that I'll wear  with my black flowered skirt and black cardigan.  

I am creating...plans and food for n's bday party tomorrow. 

I am going...to spend time with extended family today and I'll do my best not to feel too sad. 


I am wondering... how we will fix the water at 40 M! 

I am reading...nothing right now.  The Help is on my to read list... still.  


I am looking forward to...just being with my kiddos tomorrow!  


I am learning... to let the bad go and be ok with the challenges that are always a part of life.    

Around the house...things are looking good. 


A favorite quote for today...





One of my favorite things ...is saying goodmorning to Flicka.  She is always so happy to see me!  Love that puppy!

A few plans for the rest of the week: birthday party! 


A photo I'm sharing:

Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails