Monday, August 13, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday

I absolutely love the rose of sharon tree that I planted years ago in the corner of my yard.  A friend gave it to me and it was no more that a twig with roots.  Now it stands over seven feet tall and is absolutely gorgeous.  There is also a beautiful rose of sharon tree at 40 M.  It is different than what I have in my own yard but just as lovely.  It is bushy and covered in delicate blossoms.  I have taken pictures of it in the winter when the seed pods were hanging on for dear life but this summer I actually took the time to capture it's beauty in full flower.  Amazing how nature provides us with such wonders.










Peace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a ton of Rose of Sharon around my yard. I love them!

JunieRose2005 said...

I love the Rose of Sharon too-and I have a couple. The ones you posted of yours looks the same as mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails