Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So things are busy.  The kids at school are all excited about the holidays.  Several families are going through crisis.  Everyone is on edge!  We are trying to get all the 'holiday' activities done in a matter of 7 days.  Yes I get an extra week off at Christmas.  I'm very lucky and will try to enjoy the extra time this year as I'm hoping to be in a different situation next year.

We have had another family come to look at 40 M.  We are still carrying the house without anyone renting.  R  thinks that this most recent family might be the one!  Please send positive thoughts this way as we really need to rent the house.

On a positive note...I'm booked up for subbing this Friday and next!  It's pretty exciting to be asked into someones classroom.  Next Friday I'll be working in N's 3rd grade teacher's class.  I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Oh also on a positive note....I'm taking three classes right now!!  Crazy huh?  Well they are all for graduate credit but they are relatively easy.  The first class is on Positive Discipline in the Elementary Classroom.  The second class is through Verizon's Thinkfinity (very cool)  and it is Thinkfinity and Social Networking for Educators.  The third class is also through Thinkfinity;  it is 21st Century Learning.  Both of the technology classes offer 1graduate credit each for $50.00 a piece.  This is a great bargain and I'll end up with more than 44 pdp's for my recertification!

So I guess busy might be an understatement.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails