Thursday, December 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 48


Outside my window...the sun is up and the air is cold and seasonal.

I am thinking...that my puppy should no longer have rawhide bones.  She chewed on one last night for a long time and this morning she doesn't seem to be feeling like her regular self.  I need to find something else to offer for her chewing pleasure.

I am thankful for...the opportunity to step into other teacher's shoes and work in different classrooms on Mondays and Fridays.  It is hard work but rewarding and eye opening. 


From the kitchen...well with all the Thanksgiving prep last week I admit that this week has been free and easy so to speak.  Rotisserie chicken on caesar salad, homemade chicken nuggets with salad and french fries, BLT's and mac n cheese and tonight will be tortellini.  

I am wearing...my jammies still.  I'll be getting dressed for work shortly and wearing brown pants, gray turtleneck and a beige fur vest(of the faux variety) 

What I'm creating:  We finished the first phase of our gifts.  n and I have to locate findings that will work with what we made. I'll be starting on baked goods and cards hopefully this weekend.

I am going...to be working on three classes.  I'm really quite jazzed about the classes I'm taking.  I thought it would be difficult for me to get back into the swing of classwork but no I'm doing it and enjoying the process.  The latest two classes will bring me 22 pdps each!  Yay!  

I am reading...magazines and class info online.  Not too exciting. 

I am hearing...kids tv shows.

Around the house...well there is some cleaning and organizing to be done if we are to decorate for the holidays.  I have my work cut out for me.  I do have next Monday off as n has a dentist appt so I will use my time wisely.

One of my favorite things...is imagining the future. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: subbing, picking up pottery and relaxing over the weekend.

Here are pictures I am sharing..(a little inspiration from years gone by)













Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails