Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's A God Thing...

So I shared my last post as a note on FB.  I had several kind comments one that has really stuck with me.  My sister D said that it was a 'God thing'.

After some thought I have had a lot of God things coming up lately.  We have been struggling for some time to rent 40 Mayflower well just as we were at the end of our rope we found a family, or they found us. Actually they had been following the Craig's list post for some time.  When we let go of our original preconceived notion about what we should get for rent these people contacted us about renting.  The lease is now signed and they'll be moving in on January 1st.  The feelings surrounding this will be saved for a different post.  I have also been personally struggling with a need to move on in some areas of my life.  Fear however has kept me where I am.  I should not be fearful but that is human nature.  I have been bombarded with messages from a variety of sources that have propelled me back into the public school arena.  It turns out I was in the right place at the right time and now have what could prove to be a very good opportunity.  We shall see.

We all have the ability to see the 'God things' in our lives if we only could stop and slow down and truly look.  During this time of year we can certainly take the time to witness the God things in our lives.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails