Friday, December 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 49


Outside my window...the sun is up and the air is cold and seasonal it is beginning to feel like the holidays. 

I am thinking...that I have sooooo much to do over the weekend.  Baking, gift buying, gift making, wrapping, assembling, cleaning, mothering, ....the list goes on



I am thankful for...the ability to do all that must be done...even when it feels daunting. 


From the kitchen...simple foods this week, breakfast, ziti broc chicken, pizza pockets and takeout.  Tonight it will be raviolli and this weekend much baking will ensue. 

I am wearing...my jammies still.  I'll be getting dressed for work shortly and wearing brown pants, black top and vest.

What I'm creating: cards and gifts...baked gifts as well as simple handmade ornaments.

I am going...to be celebrating my A in my most recent class and moving forward with my second class on Dec 14th.  I have my third class going to and will need to get back to that this weekend.  

I am reading...not much lately.  I'm hooked on a new website called craftgawker.  It is a great place to find information and for me it makes more sense than pinterest. 

I am hearing...music.

Around the house...more decorating needs to be done and much more cleaning.

One of my favorite things...is enjoying Friday. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: subbing, baking, crafting, cleaning  


A few pictures to share







Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails