Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

Happy New Year to all of you!!! And...here we go!

1. Wait, wait I can feel the good vibes of 2012 already!
2. Every year is a little different.
3. In addition, this new year is going to be the year of change and possibilities!
4. The round about way seems to be  the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to reflect and celebrate all that was good in the year and let go of the rest.
6. New and exciting career opportunity  is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the shows with the kids...especially Grimm, tomorrow my plans include hopefully making something yummy to enjoy and Sunday, I want to preparing for the return to work and school for the kids!


In addition to all this my thoughts and prayers are with my dear friend M who was given some discouraging and frightening health news this holiday season.  If you are reading hear and are prayerful please add M to your thoughts and prayers.  I believe there is power in positive thoughts, intentions and prayer.  Thanks!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails