Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!  So these are the same prompts from last week with some different answers.  Thought it could be fun.

1. As you can see I have found some new online distractions!  So much fun to be inspired.

2. I hope that we will have 'enough' soon!

3. I love to buy things for other people, especially during the holiday season.

4. Making thoughtful gift(s) is something I find relaxing.

5. What's up with crazy people spraying mace in Walmart???

6. Frosting on my fingertips after making a gingerbread house with n... what is better than that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and shows with N, tomorrow my plans include finishing my online class  and Sunday, I want to find an open subbing position for Monday.


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails