Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 46


Outside my window...it  bright and sunny.  The forecast is for an unseasonably warm day.    

I am thinking...that I hope N does not have to have x-rays on his foot.

I am thankful for...the opportunity for change and the support of  my family and friends.  


From the kitchen...well tonight I think we'll do rotisserie chicken with salad and apple pie for desert, tomorrow will be pizza pockets, pasta, and mixed meat sandwiches will probably be on tap for this week as well.  

I am wearing...my pj's still!  Thankfully I don't have to be out of the house early so I'll shower and get dressed once n goes off to school. 

What I'm creating:  I continue to work on new understanding so that I can secure my future!  I have 4 class sessions to catch up on today!  I am  going to be finishing up the last 4 conferences for my morning class and shift focus to conferences for the afternoon class. 

I am going...to get outside and take advantage of the beautiful weather.  I also plan on putting out positivity today in the hopes that the same will return to me in spades. 

I am reading...articles on science, differentiated instruction and classroom positive behavior management.  

I am hearing...theFlicka talking to her toys!

Around the house...we're looking pretty good!  I do want to get some things picked up and organized but I'm not sure I'll have time to get it all done today.  My to do list is getting longer as I type. 

One of my favorite things...is spending time at home, just relaxing.  This does not happen often as there is always some task (or person) calling my name! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: N to the doctor today, R meeting with potential renters tomorrow(please let this work out!), school, and hopefully subbing on Friday.  

Here are pictures I am sharing..







I've always been fascinated by the flight of birds in the fall.  It's amazing to see them fly in a group.  I snapped these photos last fall.



Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails