Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random Thoughts

Writing...day 5.  

What should I write about, that is the question.  

Well fall has definitely arrived in our area.  It is dark and cold.  It is also the time of year that I find myself thinking about my parents and missing them more than usual.  Yesterday was a very sentimental day.  Today has been a grumpy day.  I'm thinking that all of these feelings are interrelated.  Things are in a state of flux and that tends to add stress to everything.  Big changes are on the horizon and change scares me to pieces!  I wish I could talk things over with Mum and Dad.  They always knew what to say to make me feel better.  

On a different note, one of the first little babies in my life turned 18 yesterday.  I still remember the day I went to see her for the first time.  Several co workers and I went to visit and bring gifts.  Holding the precious little baby in the rocking chair was the best feeling ever.  She grew into a little blond angel and now she is a beautiful, smart, articulate lovely young woman who will be off to college next year.  It's hard to believe that time has gone by so fast. 

Now it's time to rest and relax.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails